American flag with fireworks behind it

Military Discharges

The Recorder of Deeds will file and preserve a military discharge. Per RSMo 59.480, they are restricted from public search and may only be accessed by the veteran or authorized party. A veteran or authorized party can request a copy from our copy center for no additional charge. If a military discharge is filed in another county, you must contact that county’s Recorder of Deeds office for a copy.

headshot of woman outside building
Recorder of Deeds
102 N Missouri St.
Potosi, MO 63664
Ext. 7510, 7512 or 7513

8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.